Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I want to tell someone...anyone...

Ben and I had decided to keep our pregnancy "under wraps" for a little while, but it has been a week and a half and I am ready to spill it. It's kind of cool to have your own little secret, but not when you are feeling icky and you are trying to pretend that everything is fine. I am pretty sure that my Mom thinks something is up, because she has made several comments about how I didn't sound right or I seemed distracted. Yep...you better believe it!

The other thing is that for me, it always seems more "real" once we start telling other people. Now granted, we have never waited that long to share the news, but those in-between days you can start to question it...if it weren't for the lovely nausea and headaches and nightly bathroom visits.

I did get my first congratulations though - I called my midwives office to schedule my pre-natal interview and first appointment. I think that might tide me over for a couple of days, but then we are going to have to tell someone...anyone...

No comments: